In this NO COST Best Business Practice Series…
We will cover topics like:
- Important tax law changes for 2018
- Entity choice – What type of business should I be?
- How have business tax deductions changed? How much can I write off?
- Is QuickBooks a good accounting program? What about QuickBooks online?
- Month-end close & financials – How important is it that my bookkeeper closes our books each month and provides the owner with timely financials? How can I speed up this process?
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners and senior management who are responsible for performing and/or monitoring the finances of their company.
- Any business owner who has a nagging accounting/finance question regarding their business.
Presenter: Aaron Dawson, CPA, President Opsahl Dawson Certified Public Accountants
Last Day to register is Thursday, February 15th
Light refreshments will be served at 7:30 a.m. with the session starting at 7:45 a.m. Parking permits will be sent via e-mail to those who have pre-registered.
The WSBDC is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis and available to individuals with disabilities.