Apply for the 2018 class of SBA Emerging Leaders, a free 7 month executive education course provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration in Spokane and Seattle by March 1. The program will be held April through October/November.
- Be a small business owner or C0level executive (CEO, C)), etc)
- Have annual revenues between $400,000 and $10 million
- At least three years in business
- At least one employee other than self
- Commit to time required of the course
- Demonstrate the business is on the brink of growth or transition
This “Mini MBA” program enables you to set aside two days a month to work on your business instead of in your business. Upon completion, you will have a three year growth action plan and a network of peers and industry experts.