Information and registration for this WSU & OSU Extension workshop: https://extension.wsu.edu/skamania/event/exploring-commercial-craft-hard-cider-perry-production-from-orchard-to-glass/
Join WSU and OSU Extension for an all-day, exploratory workshop for those interested in orchard-to-glass commercial craft cider and perry production in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region. The event will bring together speakers from OSU and WSU’s cider teams, along with panels of tree fruit growers and cidermakers.
- Fundamentals and considerations for commercial scale-
- Cider apple and perry pear production
- Fermentation for craft cider and perry production
- Considerations for developing and running a successful field-to-glass cider business
- Q & A with tree fruit grower and cidermaker panels
- Refreshments and snacks
- Catered lunch for full day attendees*
- Opportunity for networking
- Optional cider tasting afterward at Le Doubble Troubble Wine Co.
$50- Full-day attendance*
$30- Half-day attendance (AM tree fruit or PM fermentation session, no lunch incl.)