This workshop has been postponed until early 2019. Please email email@example.com if you would like an email when dates have been established.
Looking for new ways to increase your sales?
Want to know how you can expand sales with export strategies?
Learn who can provide your business with real-world assistance.
Learn about the risks and rewards of doing international business.
- WSBDC International Trade Specialists
- WSBDC Certified Business Advisor
- Shipping and logistics professional
- EXIM Bank
- Washington State Dept. of Agriculture
- SBA International Loan Specialist
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington and more….
- Basics of Export Readiness
- Financing Tools and available resources along with Reliable Methods of Payment
- Best Practices in Shipping and Logistics – Real world presentation by a freight forwarder
- SWOT Analysis of your market position (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
Credit Card Receipt Merchant ID is WSU SBDC, phone 509.358.7890. Use the following payment form link that goes to a secure formtool at wsu.edu: https://formtool.wsu.edu/wsbdc/Signup/index.castle?formid=56
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration questions