Looking for new ways to increase your sales?
Want to know how you can expand sales with export strategies?
Learn who can provide your business with real-world assistance.
Learn about the risks and rewards of doing international business.
- WSBDC International Trade Specialists
- WSBDC Certified Business Advisor
- Shipping and logistics professional
- EXIM Bank
- Washington State Dept. of Agriculture
- SBA International Loan Specialist
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington and more….
- Basics of Export Readiness
- Financing Tools and available resources along with Reliable Methods of Payment
- Best Practices in Shipping and Logistics – Real world presentation by a freight forwarder
- SWOT Analysis of your market position (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
Credit Card Receipt Merchant ID is WSU SBDC, phone 509.358.7890.
Register here: https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99270705
Email: email@example.com for registration questions