http://wsbdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tammy.jpg 314 224 Taurean Sutton http://wsbdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/WSBDC-LOGO.jpg Taurean Sutton2014-06-25 17:03:412018-03-21 00:27:42Spokane - Tammy Everts
Tammy joined the SBDC network in April of 2012 with over twenty years’ experience in municipal government and economic development. She is an Associate Faculty member with Washington State University and the Spokane center serves the greater Spokane area, including Spokane, Stevens, and Lincoln counties.SBDC Advisors provide in depth business counseling and coaching for new companies and existing businesses in areas such as marketing, financial analysis and social media. Everts has worked with a variety of different small businesses – manufacturers, health care, contractors and knows what types of resources business owners are seeking and where to find information.
Tammy spent over five years with the Yakima County Development Association, a county-wide economic development organization. Everts has more than 15 years experience in municipal government; ranging from the cities of Prosser, Richland and Grandview, Washington and Soda Springs, Idaho. Everts has an MBA from City University and a BS degree in Recreation from the University of Idaho.
Areas of Specialization include:
- Business expansion
- Starting a business in Washington State
- Tax credit and tax incentive programs, workforce development resources and other resources for new and expanding businesses
- Government procurement (Selling to the government)
- Business communication: blogs, social media, website maintenance and e-newsletters
- Business plan review and analysis