Videos, slides and handouts on the following
- Business Planning
- Getting a Business Loan
- Financial Statements
Links to Small Business Training outside the WA SBDC.
Inclusion of training events by outside organizations is not an endorsement of their products by WSBDC or its resource partners.
SBA, ASBDC and other recorded at your own pace no cost general business training
SBA Online Small Business Training – Recorded Webinars and Videos: Start, Manage and Finance a Business, Government Contracting; Green Business; Disaster Preparedness; Record-keeping; Buy/Sell; Attracting Investors
SBIR STTR America’s Seed Fund by SBA – The mobile-compatible site allows you to learn about the program through a combination of videos and text. No registration is required – and all the courses are free.
Topics covered include the following:
- Agency differences
- Registration requirements
- SBIR data rights
- How to find partners
SCORE Online workshops -Start-up, Business Plan, Finance, Disaster Recovery, Marketing, etc.
AARP webinars live and recorded include Starting a Business, Financing Your Business, Social Media 101, Q & A with mentors and Avoiding Frauds & Scams
ASBDC Blog – Marketing, Internet, Financial Solutions, etc.- Searchable – ASBDC Sponsor content
Each webinar is between 16 to 26 minutes long. Viewers must register in order to watch the webinars, which include the following topics:
“The Cloud: Embracing the future of business” – Hear about the benefits and complexities of backing data on the cloud, selecting the most pertinent cloud service and considerations when shopping for a cloud provider.
“New markets: New opportunities” – Get the specifics of entering international, government, and online markets.
“Business continuity planning” – Learn the process of identifying potential business interruptions and ways of mitigating them to remain productive at all times.
“Marketing your business online” – Watch a detailed overview of establishing an online presence, including the concepts of building a website, search engine optimization and social media marketing and its platforms.
State and Federal Tax and Regulation Training
- Microsoft Office Applications Training
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service: 3 Best Practices (45 minute on demand webinar)
- Improve customer service: How to incorporate customer data and social inputs to build customer profilesthat boos sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Social selling: How to use social media to learn about your customers’ likes and dislikes
- Integrated brand experience: How to have your company be identified for all outgoing calls to a customer
- Social selling: Using social networks to grow sales(on demand webinar)
- How to leverage social channels like LinkedIn to nurture customer relationships and build your pipeline
Other SBDC Online Courses