Is your business on the brink of major growth?
Apply for the 2020 class of SBA – Emerging Leaders, a free executive education course provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Classes will be held in Spokane and Seattle. Dates to be determined.
- Be a small business owner or C-level executive (CEO, COO, etc.)
- Have annual revenues between $250,000 and $10 million
- Have been in business for at least three years
- Have at least one employee, other than self
- Make the time commitment required of the course
- Demonstrate the business is on the brink of growth or transition
WHAT | about the program:
This “mini MBA” program enables you to set aside approximately two days a month to work on your business instead of in your business.
WHERE | location: Spokane, Washington and Seattle, Washington
WHEN | timeline:
- Application Deadline April 10 for Spokane and Seattle
- Applicant interviews and final participants selected – prior to April 17th
- Program Begins May 5th and runs through October 30
WHY | benefits:
Upon completion of the seven-month course, you will have a three-year growth action plan and a network of peers and industry experts.
HOW | apply online:
Apply online at www.interise.org/SBAEmergingLeaders by April 10th
MORE INFO | www.sba.gov/EmergingLeaders
Get your questions answered:
Spokane – Joel Nania, SBA Manager, email@example.com, (509) 353-2810
Seattle – Desiree Albrecht, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-553-2664