Register at https://weotbothell2020.eventbrite.com/
Do you run a small business? Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Join the Washington
Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this half-day export workshop where you will:
• Meet the local, state, regional and federal export agency reps who will help you on your
• Learn about resources to develop an export plan
• See how to identify and validate international markets
• Identify how to find qualified buyers, agents and distributors to grow foreign sales
• Learn how to finance for growth and mitigate risk
Who should attend:
Small and medium sized businesses, especially makers, manufacturers and food and beverage businesses
1 – 1:30 p.m.
Check-in & Networking
Meet the experts at the Export Resource Fair
1:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Welcome & Introduction
1:45 – 2:30 p.m.
Start With a Plan
Learn how to develop an export business plan & identify and validate international markets
2:30 – 2:45 p.m.
2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
Meet Your Match
A panel discussion on how to find qualified buyers, agents & distributors
3:30 – 4 p.m.
Get Paid & Finance for Growth
A panel discussion on how to get paid, mitigate risk and obtain financial opportunities for exporting