Registration and information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/incoterms-2020-training-tickets-92061280769
In collaboration with Washington Trust Bank and Expeditors, please join the Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington to learn the Incoterms 2020 rules in this half day course where topics Include:
- A complete review of all new Incoterms 2020 – what are they, when, and how to use them.
- Understanding how to incorporate proper usage of incoterms into proforma and commercial invoices.
- Sales strategies on how incoterms should be used to increase sales and lower unnecessary liability/exposure and costs.
- Strategies to limit liability and address title transfer when providing quotations or letters of credit.
- Common errors when using incoterms, and how to turn those into your advantage.
- Understanding responsibilities between buyer & seller in terms of risk, obligation, and costs.Washington State companies who are involved with exports including:
Who should attend:
Sales and customer service teams; anyone responsible for shipping and receiving or purchasing; ISO and compliance managers; CFO’s or finance managers; corporate attorneys; and plant managers