The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) has been extended and/or amended three times since it was originally enacted as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) in March of 2020. Who can keep up with all of that?
Join us for a webinar on January 27th as we walk through some of this:
- Changes to amounts of qualified wages
- Who is an eligible employer and when?
- Which employment taxes are offset-and what happens to any remaining eligible credit?
- That decline in gross receipts- a moving target over time and business type!
- What happened to the last quarter of 2021-did the credit just disappear?
We will cover this and more, including some tips on applying for the credit after the original employment tax return has been filed, and some other tax relief for businesses to consider. We’ll finish up with some advice and updates on navigating Filing Season 2022.