Are you a small business that is looking for ways to grow your business?
Join the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this free online event where you will:
- Meet local representatives from state and federal agencies who will help you on your journey
- Discover resources to help you develop an export plan
- Learn how to identify and validate international markets
- Identify services to find qualified buyers, agents, and distributors to grow foreign sales
- Connect with resources and services to help finance international growth and mitigate shipping risk
Who should attend:
Small and medium-sized businesses who currently export or are interested in learning about exporting
This webinar is brought to you by the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT).
WEOT is a collaborative team of local, state, regional, and federal export assistance agencies. Since 2013 WEOT has been working together to provide small businesses the tools and resources they need to sell internationally. More info & updates at: tinyurl.com/WEOThome
Register with WEOT: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JzRdtt2eQpai5hanejC8LA.