Register at: https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271496
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program is part of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act. It will be administered by the Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance. The application is expected to open April 8, 2021. Information about the grant, as well as the application when available can be found at https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/.
This webinar will provide information regarding eligibility, how to prepare before applying for the grant and recordkeeping/reporting requirements.
- Overview of the key elements of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant known as the SVOG.
- Eligibility for all applicants, Museum or Movie Theatre Operators and Live Venue Operators or Promoters.
- The application requirements including Duns Numbers and SAM.gov registration.
- Definitions used in the SVOG
- Use of SVOG funds
- Documents needed for the SVOG
- Revenue requirements and calculations
- Recordkeeping/Reporting requirements
Q & A as time allows
The presenters are:
Joel Nania, U.S. Small Business Administration Branch Manager, Spokane
Julia Lara and Jaime Forsyth, Certified Business Advisors, Washington SBDC
Janie Sacco, U.S. Small Business Administration, Seattle District Office
A Zoom link for the webinar will be sent prior to the event to those who register.
Our Zoom security protocols require each participant have a Zoom account and be signed into their account from their computer or mobile device. https://zoom.us/