This webinar is postponed and will be rescheduled soon. Those who are registered will receive an email with the new date and time.
Register at https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271140
Are you looking to start up a business but have no experience running one? Do you have an idea you are excited about and want insight into how to get started? Join Certified Business Advisor, Mia Johnstone, to hear about the basics of starting a business.
Topics that will be covered:
- Identify reasons for starting a business
- Self analyze your readiness for running a business
- Understand the conditions of running a business (ie possible long hours, stress management…)
- Brick and mortar business vs consulting/online business and their different levels of risk.
- Financial basics for starting a business