NASBITE Marketing Committee Report
The NASBITE Marketing Committee is tasked with:
1. Identifying specific target markets that can benefit from NASBITE programs, services and expertise for conducting international business and trade activities.
There are FOUR relevant market focus areas:
- Private and Public Businesses
- International Trade Assistance Organizations
- Economic Development Organizations
- Two and Four year Academic Institutions
2. Provide specific recommendations on reliable market growth methodologies that can attract greater participation in NASBITE Programs and services.
Potential growth areas may include but are not be limited to:
- Increase location, number and frequency of CGBP Exam Prep Workshops
- Offering NASBITE exam prep and Compliance workshops through a reliable distance learning platform
- Developing beneficial partnerships with Economic Development Organizations
- Developing beneficial partnerships with International Trade assistance Organizations
- Providing NASBITE Branded application specific workshops to business and industry in key areas such as Market Entry Planning, Export Compliance, Foreign Market Growth Strategies, Supply Chain Management, etc.
3. Share recommendations on how to standardize the NASBITE marketing message in a manner that will create perceived value in the various Industry sectors and professional organizations that make up our target markets.