Other Training Links WSBDC page contains training resources sorted by area and searchable by topic.
SCORE offers free and confidential small business advice to help you build your business—from idea to start-up to success. Local offices in Seattle, Vancouver, Bellingham and Spokane
Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship CIE has “first step” entrepreneurship training, one-on-one consulting and other support, empowering people in low-wealth and underserved communities to start and grow profitable small businesses.
Startup Kitsap in Poulsbo is a 6 month program that meets monthly. The format includes information, exercises, homework and feedback.
Highline Community College Start Zone in Des Moines
- Business Plan
- Cash Flow
- Business Management & More
- Also provides business counseling and feasibility assessments
Ventures in Seattle
- 4 hour No Cost Get Ready for Business Workshop
- Option to apply to 8 week Business Development Training – sliding scale fee
Business Impact NW in Seattle offers business counseling, training and alternate lending
Thurston EDC Center For Business and Innovation in Lacey is a one stop shop that includes:
Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP)
- Community Development Block Grant Program at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in partnership with City of Vancouver provides training and technical assistance to mid – low income business owners
- 10-week course provides essential foundational business training for new, aspiring and early stage businesses within Vancouver city limits
SNAP Spokane (See ‘I want to start or expand a business’) Small Business Development provides microenterprise business training & counseling to low-moderate income individuals starting or expanding a business. Sponsors a Women’s Business Center
Startup Spokane Sponsored by Greater Spokane Incorporated has a mentorship program, resources and area business start-up news
SEWEDA Southeast Washington Economic Development Association covers Asotin, Columbia, Garfield and Whitman County