Where in the world will your next sale be?
Washington SBDC experienced International Trade Business Advisors are dedicated to helping you achieve export success.
International trade one-on-one advising:
- Export strategy and planning
- Customized international market research
- International market selection and market entry strategy
- Export pricing strategy
- Export marketing strategy and resources
- Foreign buyer payment and risk mitigation
- Export compliance planning and resources
- Export financing assistance
- Participation in international trade events
- Referral to relevant resources
Washington State Trade Mission to South Korea
March 16 – 22, 2024 | Seoul, South Korea
For wineries, cideries, breweries and distilleries
Join us for the Washington State Specialty Beverage Trade Mission to South Korea, an outbound trade mission for Washington specialty beverage producers. This mission provides an opportunity for Washington companies to participate in the growing specialty beverage market in South Korea. You will have the opportunity to gain market insights and introduce your products to buyers.
National Resource partner, The Trade Passport website:
The Trade Passport website trade-passport.org is a resource aimed at providing on-demand training, local resources, and rapid expert assistance to USA-based small-medium-sized businesses that are focused on international trade as a pathway to business growth. It is a collaborative venture between NASBITE International and state-level partners (Washington SBDC for Washington state).
SBDC International Trade Business Advisors