Where in the world will your next sale be?
Washington SBDC experienced International Trade Business Advisors are dedicated to helping you achieve export success.
International trade one-on-one advising:
- Export strategy and planning
- Customized international market research
- International market selection and market entry strategy
- Export pricing strategy
- Export marketing strategy and resources
- Foreign buyer payment and risk mitigation
- Export compliance planning and resources
- Export financing assistance
- Participation in international trade events
- Referral to relevant resources
Taste of Washington State Trade Mission
April 15 – 24, 2023 | Taipei and Hong Kong
For wineries, cideries, breweries and distilleries
This is the first post-COVID in-person outbound trade mission to Taipei and Hong Kong for Washington specialty
beverage producers. This mission provides an opportunity for Washington companies to participate in the growing
specialty beverage market in Taipei and Hong Kong. Small businesses will have the opportunity to introduce their products to buyers and
gain first-hand insight on these markets!
Registration for this mission is now closed.
National Resource partner, The Trade Passport website:
The Trade Passport website trade-passport.org is a resource aimed at providing on-demand training, local resources, and rapid expert assistance to USA-based small-medium-sized businesses that are focused on international trade as a pathway to business growth. It is a collaborative venture between NASBITE International and state-level partners (Washington SBDC for Washington state).
SBDC International Trade Business Advisors